Together with our website terms and conditions of use, this Policy governs how you may access and use the Site.
Policy means this acceptable use policy.
Site means the website https://goyuno.com and all associated web pages.
Submission means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted by you or other users to the Site.
We, us or our means Yuno Group Limited, company registration number 10572546 and whose registered office is at 7 Prescott Place, London, SW4 6BS.
You or your means the person accessing or using the Site or its content.
We permit you to use the Site only for personal purposes and primarily for accessing information about us and our services. Use of the Site in any other way, including in contravention of any restriction on use set out in this Policy, is not permitted. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, you may not use the Site.
Restrictions on use
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree:
- Not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by this Policy or our website terms and conditions of use.
- Not to use the Site to commit any act of fraud.
- Not to use the Site to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code.
- Not to use the Site for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam.
- Not to use the Site to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’).
- Not to use the Site in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Site or business or the website or business of any other entity.
- Not to use the Site in any manner that harms minors.
- Not to promote any unlawful activity.
- Not to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing.
- Not to use the Site to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks.
- Not to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods.
- To comply with the provisions relating to our intellectual property rights and software contained in our website terms and conditions of use.
Linking and framing
You may create a link to our Site from another website without our prior written consent provided no such link:
- Creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our Site
- Implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to our Site.
- Displays any of the trademarks or logos used on our Site without our permission or that of the owner of such trademarks or logos or is placed on a website that itself does not meet the acceptable use requirements of this Policy.
We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
Using the Yuno name and logo.
You may not use our marks whether register or unregistered, logos or trade names except in accordance with this Policy and our general website terms and conditions of use.
We shall apply the terms of this Policy in our absolute discretion. In the event of your breach of this Policy we may terminate or suspend your use of the Site, remove or edit Submissions, disclose Submissions to law enforcement authorities or take any action we consider necessary to remedy the breach.
We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
If you are unhappy with us please contact us as soon as possible using the contact details on the Site.
If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and give you certain information about our alternative dispute resolution provider.
If you want to take court proceedings, the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this Policy.
The law of England and Wales apply to this Policy.